Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgery concerning the appearance of the body, its form (aesthetics), its functions (hand, facial organs) and its outer covering (skin).
The aim of plastic surgery is firstly to do surgery to repair or reconstruct the body when people are disfigured by congenital malformations, tumours or trauma, to treat burns and help mutilated limbs to achieve function. Secondly, it aims to provide a better quality of life to people suffering because of their appearance.
Range of services
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) and brow lift
- Ear pinning (otoplasty)
- Facial feminisation / facial masculinisation
- Fat removal and fat transfer (liposuction and lipotransfer / lipofilling)
- Breast surgery (reduction, augmentation, lift, reconstruction)
- Surgery for enlarged male breast tissue (gynaecomastia)
- Body-contouring procedures (tummy tuck, body lift, upper arm lift, thigh lift, post-bariatric surgery)
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Surgical skin cancer treatment (dermatologic surgery)
- Corrective surgery and scar correction