The primary goal of every treatment is to attain both the functional (chewing, swallowing, speaking) as well as the best possible aesthetic rehabilitation for our patients.
The spatial and anatomical proximity to other vital organs (ears, eyes, brain) within the head and neck areas, make it necessary to cooperate closely with other medical disciplines.
- Treatment of jaw malposition (orthodontic surgery)
- Bone and soft tissue construction (preprosthodontic surgery)
- Treatment of injuries to the cranium (traumatology)
- Treatment of benign and malignant tumours (cancer) in the oral cavity and within the jawbone and the face
- Treatment of pain within the jaw (conservative and surgical)
- Treatment of infections within the jaw bone (osteomyelitis, osteonecrosis)
- Surgical removal of wisdom teeth and other impacted teeth as well as cysts (dental and dentoalveolar surgery)
- Treatment of infections within the jaw and facial area
- Dental implants
Plastic-cosmetic and reconstructive facial surgery
- Reconstruction of the jaw bone and the face after accidents or tumour treatment
- Profile corrections (chin, nose, jaw)
- Wrinkle treatment (botox, fillers, lifting)